Sunday, January 3, 2010

I have finally decided to do a blog. I feel that this is a great way to be able to share our life with my friends and family that are to far away to experience all the fun times we have. I hope that this will make them feel a little closer to us and hope that they will also start a blog if they have not already done so.
This is the beginning of a NEW YEAR and I know every year I say this is the year that I am going to make all of these things happen. Although I start out with good intentions they slowly trickle away until the next year when I say THIS IS THE YEAR!! Going into 2010 Mitz and I have made some pretty important goals that I feel will better us as individuals, husband and wife, parents and in turn our children will also benefit. One of our goals is to be at our ideal weight and fitness level. I am hiding behind the fact that i have had 4 babies in 5 years but enough is enough i will be at my goal weight by October 1 2010!!! I am really looking forward to never having to set another goal to lose weight ever again!!

4 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this post for a LONG time! I look forward to reading all your posts regularly! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You will love it. I am not most consistant blogger but this is the closest thing to a journal I have. I can't wait to get to know your family better. I know you can do anything that you set your mind to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo hooo!! Now put some pictures up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, keep it up! I couldn't figure out how to post a comment, think I am okay now. You all look wonderful, we miss you so much.

    Hugs and kisses
    Roula, James, Maggie and BAD KITTY!!!

    ReplyDelete